<?xml version="1.0"?><rss version="2.0"><channel><pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 07:06:53 -0400</pubDate><generator>Gamer Launch</generator><title>Failsauce Recent Public Posts</title><description>Recent public posts. Cached for 15 minutes, cached on Wed, 30 Sep 2026 07:06:53 -0400</description><link>http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/</link><item><title>App: FMToshiro</title><description>The application submitted by FMToshiro is as follows:

&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table width=&quot;90%&quot; cellspacing=&quot;1&quot; cellpadding=&quot;3&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; align=&quot;center&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;genmed&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;Quote:&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td class=&quot;quote&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Name : &lt;/span&gt;Thefakemage
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Game : &lt;/span&gt;World of Warcraft
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Server : &lt;/span&gt;US - Gilneas
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Level : &lt;/span&gt;90
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Gender : &lt;/span&gt;Male
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Faction : &lt;/span&gt;Horde
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Race : &lt;/span&gt;Blood Elf
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Class : &lt;/span&gt;Warlock
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Spec 1 : &lt;/span&gt;Destruction
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Spec 2 : &lt;/span&gt;Affliction


&lt;a href=&quot;http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Gilneas/thefakemage/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; class=&quot;postlink&quot;  rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;WoW Armory&lt;/a&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us&amp;server=Gilneas&amp;name=thefakemage&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; class=&quot;postlink&quot;  rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;WoW Heroes&lt;/a&gt;

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Is there anyone in the guild you would like to use as a reference? If so who?:&lt;/span&gt; 
No one in the guild.

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;The raiding schedule is Tues-Thurs 8pm - 12am. Do you feel you can REGULARLY meet this schedule?  If not, why?:&lt;/span&gt; 
I belive I can.

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Tell us about your raiding experience in MOP so far?:&lt;/span&gt; 
SoO Normal 2/14

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;What raiding experience do you have prior to MOP?:&lt;/span&gt; 
Durning Cata I did all of DS every week on Normal with my guild at the time.

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;What other guilds have you been in, and why did you leave?:&lt;/span&gt; 
Currupted; I left because the leader transferred servers, and Timeless Guardians; because they aren&amp;#039;t putting fourth the effort to progress weekly.

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Would you like to tell us anything about yourself or ask anything about Failsauce?:&lt;/span&gt; 
I have a niece who is around a month old sometimes I have to do various things for my sister, but other then that I&amp;#039;ll be around alot. Nothing to ask of the guild.

&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description><link>http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34986701&amp;gid=184764#34986701</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34986701&amp;gid=184764#34986701</guid><pubDate>Sat, 23 Nov 2013 20:34:47 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>App: Bricen</title><description>The application submitted by Bricen is as follows:

&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table width=&quot;90%&quot; cellspacing=&quot;1&quot; cellpadding=&quot;3&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; align=&quot;center&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;genmed&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;Quote:&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td class=&quot;quote&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Name : &lt;/span&gt;Bricen
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Game : &lt;/span&gt;World of Warcraft
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Server : &lt;/span&gt;US - Gilneas
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Level : &lt;/span&gt;90
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Gender : &lt;/span&gt;Male
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Faction : &lt;/span&gt;Horde
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Race : &lt;/span&gt;Undead
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Class : &lt;/span&gt;Death Knight
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Spec 1 : &lt;/span&gt;Frost
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Spec 2 : &lt;/span&gt;Blood


&lt;a href=&quot;http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Gilneas/bricen/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; class=&quot;postlink&quot;  rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;WoW Armory&lt;/a&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us&amp;server=Gilneas&amp;name=bricen&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; class=&quot;postlink&quot;  rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;WoW Heroes&lt;/a&gt;

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Is there anyone in the guild you would like to use as a reference? If so who?:&lt;/span&gt; 
no

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;The raiding schedule is Tues-Thurs 8pm - 12am. Do you feel you can REGULARLY meet this schedule?  If not, why?:&lt;/span&gt; 
yes

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Tell us about your raiding experience in MOP so far?:&lt;/span&gt; 
i have done part of normal ToT normal and i have done all of MV normal and i have done all but one boss in SoO flex(Thok) and on normal only the first two boss&amp;#039;s

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;What raiding experience do you have prior to MOP?:&lt;/span&gt; 
not much i started playing toward the end of cata

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;What other guilds have you been in, and why did you leave?:&lt;/span&gt; 
I am currently in Timeless Guardians, but it has been over a month with almost no progress and I would like to move forward.

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Would you like to tell us anything about yourself or ask anything about Failsauce?:&lt;/span&gt; 
I am a 549 ilvl blood DK 

&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description><link>http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34986439&amp;gid=184764#34986439</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34986439&amp;gid=184764#34986439</guid><pubDate>Sat, 23 Nov 2013 19:10:27 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>App: Selynna0</title><description>The application submitted by Selynna0 is as follows:

&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table width=&quot;90%&quot; cellspacing=&quot;1&quot; cellpadding=&quot;3&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; align=&quot;center&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;genmed&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;Quote:&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td class=&quot;quote&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Name : &lt;/span&gt;Selarra
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Game : &lt;/span&gt;World of Warcraft
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Server : &lt;/span&gt;US - Gilneas
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Level : &lt;/span&gt;90
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Gender : &lt;/span&gt;Male
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Faction : &lt;/span&gt;Horde
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Race : &lt;/span&gt;Blood Elf
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Class : &lt;/span&gt;Warlock
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Spec 1 : &lt;/span&gt;Destruction


&lt;a href=&quot;http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Gilneas/selarra/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; class=&quot;postlink&quot;  rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;WoW Armory&lt;/a&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us&amp;server=Gilneas&amp;name=selarra&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; class=&quot;postlink&quot;  rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;WoW Heroes&lt;/a&gt;

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Is there anyone in the guild you would like to use as a reference? If so who?:&lt;/span&gt; 
No

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;The raiding schedule is Tues-Thurs 8pm - 12am. Do you feel you can REGULARLY meet this schedule?  If not, why?:&lt;/span&gt; 
Yes, if not will give notice in advance

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Tell us about your raiding experience in MOP so far?:&lt;/span&gt; 
My raiding experience in MOP so far has been SoO since I have been back with Flex at 14/14 and have been clearing it every week. Normal SoO is 2/14 wish to go further.

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;What raiding experience do you have prior to MOP?:&lt;/span&gt; 
My prior raiding experience is Cataclysm Dragon Soul 8/8 on normal with my guild at the time.

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;What other guilds have you been in, and why did you leave?:&lt;/span&gt; 
I&amp;#039;m currently in Timeless Guardians but we are not getting progression. Trying to help with the guilds flex progression but it seems to not go anywhere and if we wipe no one really wants to keep trying but a select few. With our normal progression we are at 2/14 and have tried killing Norushen about four times.

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Would you like to tell us anything about yourself or ask anything about Failsauce?:&lt;/span&gt; 
I enjoy raiding with people and progressing through having a good time. I learn the fights relatively fast, other than that I&amp;#039;m not good at describing myself so i will leave it at that. Hope to have a good time~

&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description><link>http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34983175&amp;gid=184764#34983175</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34983175&amp;gid=184764#34983175</guid><pubDate>Sat, 23 Nov 2013 05:15:49 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>App: J2GKaze</title><description>The application submitted by J2GKaze is as follows:

&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table width=&quot;90%&quot; cellspacing=&quot;1&quot; cellpadding=&quot;3&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; align=&quot;center&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;genmed&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;Quote:&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td class=&quot;quote&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Name : &lt;/span&gt;Koryuu
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Game : &lt;/span&gt;World of Warcraft
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Server : &lt;/span&gt;US - Gilneas
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Level : &lt;/span&gt;90
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Gender : &lt;/span&gt;N/A
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Faction : &lt;/span&gt;Horde
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Race : &lt;/span&gt;Blood Elf
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Class : &lt;/span&gt;Mage
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Spec 1 : &lt;/span&gt;Frost
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Spec 2 : &lt;/span&gt;Arcane


&lt;a href=&quot;http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Gilneas/koryuu/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; class=&quot;postlink&quot;  rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;WoW Armory&lt;/a&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us&amp;server=Gilneas&amp;name=koryuu&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; class=&quot;postlink&quot;  rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;WoW Heroes&lt;/a&gt;

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Is there anyone in the guild you would like to use as a reference? If so who?:&lt;/span&gt; 
None

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;The raiding schedule is Tues-Thurs 8pm - 12am. Do you feel you can REGULARLY meet this schedule?  If not, why?:&lt;/span&gt; 
Yes, and will warn ahead of time if I happen to be unable to make it.

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Tell us about your raiding experience in MOP so far?:&lt;/span&gt; 
Pretty much farming flex 1-4 during OQ/Openraid, finishing off my legendary quest(Current 10/12 Runestones). Want to progress through normal and eventually heroics.

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;What raiding experience do you have prior to MOP?:&lt;/span&gt; 
Vanilla - Tanked Molten Core + Blackwing Lair&lt;br /&gt;
Burning Crusade - Progressed through TK, Black Temple, SWP&lt;br /&gt;
Lich King - Lead raids through ICC25HM + Ruby Sanctum&lt;br /&gt;
Cataclysm - Progressed past normal DS and downed up to heroic Ultrax

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;What other guilds have you been in, and why did you leave?:&lt;/span&gt; 
Been in many guilds throughout the expansions and many times the guilds would disband from people quitting the game and/or realm changing. Ex: Corrupted&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Guild I am currently in is Timeless Guardians, I have tried leading groups for both flex and normal but have never progressed far due to many people in the guild not having the dedication to progress. It feels like nobody in the guild wants to do anything to learn the fight, they won&amp;#039;t watch video guides, read up on strategy and complain when we wipe over and over because of people dying from the same thing. I really want to progress up to end-game as raiding is my reason for playing WoW.

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Would you like to tell us anything about yourself or ask anything about Failsauce?:&lt;/span&gt; 
I love to raid, raiding is the reason why I play WoW. I learn really fast and won&amp;#039;t make the same mistake twice. I make sure I know everything that is needed to know beforehand via researching as well as always coming prepared. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I have experience when it comes to leading raids, I practice DPSing on target dummies to improve and perfect my uptimes/snapshotting, and always strive to improve myself in other aspects, in-game and out.

&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description><link>http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34983101&amp;gid=184764#34983101</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34983101&amp;gid=184764#34983101</guid><pubDate>Sat, 23 Nov 2013 04:45:34 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>Recruiting is OPEN!</title><description>monkey update anything? &lt;img src=&quot;/forums/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt;</description><link>http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=32265801&amp;gid=184764#32265801</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=32265801&amp;gid=184764#32265801</guid><pubDate>Mon, 3 Dec 2012 23:28:30 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>Bored, so let's talk?</title><description>&lt;table width=&quot;90%&quot; cellspacing=&quot;1&quot; cellpadding=&quot;3&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; align=&quot;center&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;genmed&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;Setehk wrote:&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td class=&quot;quote&quot;&gt;your mom will be ours!!! for the horde!&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This forum is lame.</description><link>http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=27350710&amp;gid=184764#27350710</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=27350710&amp;gid=184764#27350710</guid><pubDate>Fri, 30 Sep 2011 23:22:30 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Testing</title><description>&lt;img src=&quot;http://files1.guildlaunch.net/guild/library/gallery/184764/wowscrnshot_082511_2211343776Pop.jpg&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; align=&quot;&quot; class=&quot;maxwidth&quot; alt=&quot;Forum Image&quot;/&gt;</description><link>http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=26808056&amp;gid=184764#26808056</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=26808056&amp;gid=184764#26808056</guid><pubDate>Fri, 26 Aug 2011 17:48:16 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Guild forum promotion ideas?</title><description>So, I was thinking... As a way to promote people posting and looking at the guild site, why not do a screen shot of the week contest? Prize could be something like 200 gold (maybe even 500, depending on what you guys think) and a special spot in the site&#039;s gallery. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Probably a silly little idea, but I feel like we should be posting more here and getting other members to sign up and post here more often. Maybe other contest ideas with prizes, such as a member of the month or something else? Though, have a feeling we would be nominating BB a bunch &amp;gt;_&amp;gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Any other ideas that could fit here? Any other contest schemes? Any other guild site promotions?</description><link>http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=26603949&amp;gid=184764#26603949</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=26603949&amp;gid=184764#26603949</guid><pubDate>Sun, 14 Aug 2011 12:51:05 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Tier 11 Nerf in 4.2</title><description>It&#039;s only being nerfed on regular but i do agree we should aim to get it cleared before 4.2. I would much rather focus on firelands than worry about an older tier.</description><link>http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25437812&amp;gid=184764#25437812</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25437812&amp;gid=184764#25437812</guid><pubDate>Tue, 31 May 2011 17:52:18 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Streamlined ranks</title><description>We really need officers who can invite/guild bank.  I know you&#039;re paranoid but it kinda sucks when people need alt invites or mats or w/e and we can&#039;t do anything until you&#039;re on.</description><link>http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=24618855&amp;gid=184764#24618855</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=24618855&amp;gid=184764#24618855</guid><pubDate>Thu, 7 Apr 2011 00:10:11 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Not that i care but I win</title><description>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/878296-Deciding-factors-in-awarding-tokens&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; class=&quot;postlink&quot;  rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/878296-Deciding-factors-in-awarding-tokens&lt;/a&gt;</description><link>http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=24532738&amp;gid=184764#24532738</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=24532738&amp;gid=184764#24532738</guid><pubDate>Fri, 1 Apr 2011 15:15:14 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Is anybody out there...?</title><description>&lt;table width=&quot;90%&quot; cellspacing=&quot;1&quot; cellpadding=&quot;3&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; align=&quot;center&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;genmed&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;ShadowOrexia wrote:&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td class=&quot;quote&quot;&gt;Rift just isn&#039;t appealing to me.  I&#039;m all for trying other games but... Rift just doesn&#039;t look interesting.&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I have to agree. I do hope to find something soon. I wish it was time for D3.</description><link>http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=24369331&amp;gid=184764#24369331</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=24369331&amp;gid=184764#24369331</guid><pubDate>Wed, 23 Mar 2011 03:42:06 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>anyone going to update this site?</title><description>I like turtles? C-c-c-c-c-combo breaker?</description><link>http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=23713510&amp;gid=184764#23713510</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=23713510&amp;gid=184764#23713510</guid><pubDate>Tue, 15 Feb 2011 10:11:03 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>The Conclave of Wind Strat video from Tankspot</title><description>Here&#039;s the video for for the Conclave of Wind in the Throne of Four Winds.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?72598-The-Conclave-of-Wind&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?72598-The-Conclave-of-Wind&lt;/a&gt;</description><link>http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=22629780&amp;gid=184764#22629780</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=22629780&amp;gid=184764#22629780</guid><pubDate>Thu, 23 Dec 2010 23:32:22 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>Videos for Blackwing Descent</title><description>You should watch at least the first 2 bosses for Tuesday 12/21.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Omnitron Defense System&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEOkETLjW10&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEOkETLjW10&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
or&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_944184&amp;amp;v=aaV376PXwsg&amp;amp;feature=iv&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_944184&amp;amp;v=aaV376PXwsg&amp;amp;feature=iv&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Magmaw - this video has some very good commentary about raiding in this expansion.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts2hIk7LZIw&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts2hIk7LZIw&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Maloriak&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&amp;amp;annotation_id=annotation_331134&amp;amp;v=5X9We3ikEgY&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&amp;amp;annotation_id=annotation_331134&amp;amp;v=5X9We3ikEgY&lt;/a&gt;</description><link>http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=22589234&amp;gid=184764#22589234</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=22589234&amp;gid=184764#22589234</guid><pubDate>Tue, 21 Dec 2010 12:18:42 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>Excellent page Cataclysm Reputation Guide</title><description>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.wowhead.com/blog=176361/cataclysm-reputations-guide-vendors-rewards-and-more&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;http://www.wowhead.com/blog=176361/cataclysm-reputations-guide-vendors-rewards-and-more&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
From daily quests to rewards, this is the page to go to.</description><link>http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=22450276&amp;gid=184764#22450276</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=22450276&amp;gid=184764#22450276</guid><pubDate>Sun, 12 Dec 2010 07:12:35 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>Raid Comp Updated</title><description>&lt;a href=&quot;http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
MMO Champion updated their raid comp tool which is a great asset going into Cataclysm for progression so we can get the best group makeup possible.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Go play around with it and get accustomed to the new class buffs.  &lt;img src=&quot;/forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt;</description><link>http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=22304959&amp;gid=184764#22304959</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=22304959&amp;gid=184764#22304959</guid><pubDate>Thu, 2 Dec 2010 18:13:02 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>Avatars and things</title><description>If anyone wants an avatar like the one I did on Kasi, I&#039;ll draw character headshots for 25 dollars.  Paypal is &lt;a href=&quot;mailto:keybladerichie@gmail.com&quot;&gt;keybladerichie@gmail.com&lt;/a&gt;</description><link>http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=22296041&amp;gid=184764#22296041</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=22296041&amp;gid=184764#22296041</guid><pubDate>Thu, 2 Dec 2010 10:35:32 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>Non combat pets</title><description>That is a lot of pets... I think I have 25.</description><link>http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=22292724&amp;gid=184764#22292724</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=22292724&amp;gid=184764#22292724</guid><pubDate>Thu, 2 Dec 2010 05:48:03 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>New website</title><description>I&#039;m pretty sure I could have trained a Monkey to make this website....&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh wait...</description><link>http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=22272833&amp;gid=184764#22272833</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://failsaucegilneas.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=22272833&amp;gid=184764#22272833</guid><pubDate>Wed, 1 Dec 2010 06:39:28 -0500</pubDate></item></channel></rss>